Yes, this is Lea, aka mindgrapes. I have not formally introduced myself yet, so…Hi! And yes, yes, I’m reading! I swear! I’m a very slow reader who gets easily distracted, much to the chagrin of Jenni.
I did start reading these books a very long time ago. It has been slow going because school got in the way and then other interests. But I really do love them so much. The thought that I may one day be seeing these books brought to life on my TV screen? Makes me happier than just about anything at the moment.
In truth, this blog has actually inspired me to read more, and I think I'm going at a pretty good pace now. Hopefully I can be finished soon so we can have some proper book discussions.
As of right now though? Current progress: Page 562
....Jaime chapter! :D
1 comment:
OMG!@!!!! Awesome!!!! A Jaime chapter!!!!
And I'm glad this blog has inspired you to read. I know we talked about the blog as a joke, and it has been very amusing to be sure, but I'm glad it is having an actual positive effect on your desire to read.
And remember, a bottle of champagne awaits you if you can finish the book by Saturday! ;)
Post a Comment