I just started this Arianne Martell chapter. While all the Dorne stuff still confuses me, I think I like her
Oh, and why do we have a Tully Pride icon on this site hmmmm? You and your Tully love ;)
Hee! What can I say? I love fish. ;)At least the Tullys don't throw little children out of windows. :DKeep reading!!!!! Dorne chapters get good from here on out!!!
At least the Tullys don't throw little children out of windows. :D...No comment(that last Dorne chapter was ca-razy. Loved it!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just started this Arianne Martell chapter. While all the Dorne stuff still confuses me, I think I like her
Oh, and why do we have a Tully Pride icon on this site hmmmm?
You and your Tully love ;)
Hee! What can I say? I love fish. ;)
At least the Tullys don't throw little children out of windows. :D
Keep reading!!!!! Dorne chapters get good from here on out!!!
At least the Tullys don't throw little children out of windows. :D
...
No comment
(that last Dorne chapter was ca-razy. Loved it!)
Post a Comment