Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day

Does that mean I have to like the Greyjoys today?


Naw. They still stuck.

Argh! Shiver me timbers, I hope Euron and his mateys get eatin' by a kracken!!! Me thinks, Damphair is an annoying sod. Enough with yer Drowned God already you smelly son of a poxy wench!

3 comments:

Lea said...

KRAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!



(Shut. The fuck. Up. Cersei. OMG PLEASE JUST STFU)

Mrs. Jennifer Zbytowski said...

Hee! Cersei is a legend only in her own mind. I dunno, her epic meltdowns kinda amuse me.

Lea said...

I have gone past the point of finding her freakouts amusing. She is crazy and paranoid and so freaking annoying I want to slap her.

When I first saw she had a POV chapter I thought, 'oh, maybe we'll get more insight into her and she'll become more sympathetic like Jaime'. But no! Her POV only reinforces how much of a bitch she really is! I like her less now. Argh!

/rant