Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To Show that Redheads Are Hot

For the guys:



For the ladies:



(via F*** Yeah Karen Gillan and F*** Yeah Rupert Grint, respectively)

5 comments:

Lea said...

Oh hey there, Rupert.

Is this all a part of your plan to try and woo me to the side of Edmure?

Because if so, HOW DARE YOU INVOKE THE NAME OF RUPERT GRINT!?

Mrs. Jennifer Zbytowski said...

Mmmmm, wouldn't he just make a splendid Edmure, though? Scruffy beard, all decked out in armor, the red and blue cloak of the Tully's streaming behind him.

Oh yeah.

Lea said...

.............






damn!

Elfy said...

I adore Karen Gillan and my wife loves Rupert Grint, so you did good by both of us there.

Mrs. Jennifer Zbytowski said...

Yay! Redheads! Karen Gillan is stunning. I've just discovered DOCTOR WHO and I'm kind of in love with everybody: Amy, Rory, Eleventy... even River Song!