So the cast for HBO's Game of Thrones is really starting to fill up. The main characters were cast ages ago, of course, but now the supporting players and minor characters are being cast as well.
Renly, Lysa Arryn, Maester Aemon. And many, many more.
Start on production for season one is almost here, so it's only natural that there's all this casting news.
But there are still some fairly major characters out there that haven't been cast yet and I'm wondering what's up. Namely: Tywin, the Blackfish, and most important of all:
EDMURE TULLY
Who will play Edmure? This is, obviously, THE most crucial question facing the GoT production and I just know it is the most burning question in the hearts and minds of the fans. Who will play Edmure?! Who should play Edmure? It's of paramount importance and HBO and the production staff need to address it soon. I will not be satisfied until we get some news on who is playing Edmure. WHO CAN POSSIBLY FILL THE ENORMOUS AND VITALLY IMPORTANT ROLE OF EDMURE TULLY?!
Also, it might not hurt to cast Tywin and the Blackfish soon too.
But Edmure is the most important.
7 comments:
OIC
O
I
C
Who will play Edmure? Nobody, because they're cutting him from the show.
I don't know your netspeak. This isn't livejournal, you know. ;)
Also: Shut your whore mouth.
I'm not surprised it's taking this long to cast this magnificent character. After all, who do you know has the skill to bring to life a man so blind that he is taken by surprise by a man in GOLD-PLATED ARMOUR, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT (probably); a man so Freudian he cannot even set his own father on fire properly because he didn't know his mother well enough to want her; a man so cynical he advises his king to use a traitor as a political prop rather than just killing hi-- wait, that was actually a good idea. Hmm. Well, he still botched Robb's plan to lure Tywin into the West, though.
So there.
Okay, that Freud thing's kind of a stretch, too, but admit it, you laughed.
So ... how about Henry Cavill?
HENRY CAVILL OMG THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THE INTERWEBS THIS MUST HAPPEN NOW!!11ELEVENTY!!!!!
But in regards to the rest of your post, JJ, let me just say: I don't like Edmure because he's the bestest, most awesomest warrior-lord who ever lived (this is what I have Brynden Blackfish for), but I love him for all of his flaws and his weaknesses. He has a good heart, even if his head is a little soft. (Okay, sometimes a lot soft, heh)
Final Words: Redheads are hot.
Yeah, Eddie's alright. I was just messing with you, Jenni.
Heh, I know, man. It did give me a good chuckle. :D
But seriously, it's got to be Henry Cavill now or nothing. ;)
HENRY CAVILL MUST BE IN THIS SHOW NOW OR I WON'T BE WATCHING IT!!!1111
Post a Comment