She's blind. But I don't think it's permanent, just part of her "training" for becoming a Faceless Man. Which? Ugh.
I don't like this development of Arya becoming a creepy assassin. Sorry, fanboys, I don't think that's "kick ass" for a child of 11 or 12 and the daughter of a nobleman to become some creepy hired killer. But whatevs, we should discuss this further.... Now I can tell you my favorite theory involving Arya the Faceless Man....
I'll just say that in general, I didn't really like Arya's storyline this book, nor do I really like where it's going. She deserves better than that, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like her that much. I don't like the Faceless Men :/
omg, yes! I like Arya more than you and it's breaking my heart that Gorge might be turning her into some scary killer (I mean, more so than she already is, heh).
3 comments:
"I Don't Think So!"
Well, no, actually, I do. ;)
She's blind. But I don't think it's permanent, just part of her "training" for becoming a Faceless Man. Which? Ugh.
I don't like this development of Arya becoming a creepy assassin. Sorry, fanboys, I don't think that's "kick ass" for a child of 11 or 12 and the daughter of a nobleman to become some creepy hired killer. But whatevs, we should discuss this further.... Now I can tell you my favorite theory involving Arya the Faceless Man....
Stay tuned!
Theories? Uh oh ;)
I'll just say that in general, I didn't really like Arya's storyline this book, nor do I really like where it's going. She deserves better than that, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like her that much. I don't like the Faceless Men :/
omg, yes! I like Arya more than you and it's breaking my heart that Gorge might be turning her into some scary killer (I mean, more so than she already is, heh).
Faceless Men = Creepy death cult.
Do. Not. Want.
Post a Comment