Wednesday, October 21, 2009

excitement

They started filming this week on the A Game of Thrones pilot! How exciting.

I was looking at this and this, which has all of the cast lined up, and all I could think about was how amazing the cast looks. There are some fabulous actors in that lineup, and all of the unknowns look perfect for their parts. I have good feelings about the show in terms of writing and directing, etc., but honestly, I'm most reassured about the project right now because of how the cast shaped up.

I can't wait to see Nicolaj Coster-Waldau because Jaime is my favorite, but I'm also super intrigued to see what Lena Heady is going to do, since I never really imagined her like Cersei. I also just watched LOTR this weekend and cried every time Sean Bean was onscreen, so I also can't wait to see Ned.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing in their part?

4 comments:

Mrs. Jennifer Zbytowski said...

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!1111

um, ahem. I guess, really, I'm most excited about the Stark kids and Jon Snow since I'm totally unfamiliar with all of them as actors and it will be interesting to see what they're like.

Lea said...

Yeah, I was thinking about it some more afterward, and I'm with you. I can't wait to see the kids. Robb and Jon are two of my favorite characters so I really want to see them in action.

How cute does the actor who's playing Bran look, by the way?

Mrs. Jennifer Zbytowski said...

The actor playing Bran looks adorable!!!! I'm gonna cry buckets when You-Know-What happens. I just hope they find someone equally adorable and FIERCE to play my fav, Rickon. ;P

Shaggydog Forever!!!111!!!

Lea said...

Ok, I change my answer, I'm most looking forward to seeing Rickon and Shaggydog! ;)