I think I'm resigned that there will be no Blackfish. He's a cool character but he doesn't have any impact on the plot, really. If HBO makes it to AFfC, maybe they'll bring him in.
But Edmure has to be in the show and the second season in particular. I mean, Jaime gets imprisoned in Riverrun for the whole season, and somebody needs to be in charge of Riverrun.
Hoster Tully is comatose most of the time, so that leaves Edmure. I think the producers will be making a serious error if they cut out the Tullys. The Riverlands are a major setting for season two, it only makes sense to introduce the lord of the Riverlands at the same time.
3 comments:
I fear for Edmure and the Blackfish, Jenni. Not sure why, but the powers that be at HBO seem to regard the Tullys as superfluous to the story.
I think I'm resigned that there will be no Blackfish. He's a cool character but he doesn't have any impact on the plot, really. If HBO makes it to AFfC, maybe they'll bring him in.
But Edmure has to be in the show and the second season in particular. I mean, Jaime gets imprisoned in Riverrun for the whole season, and somebody needs to be in charge of Riverrun.
Hoster Tully is comatose most of the time, so that leaves Edmure. I think the producers will be making a serious error if they cut out the Tullys. The Riverlands are a major setting for season two, it only makes sense to introduce the lord of the Riverlands at the same time.
WE WANT BLACKFISH!!!!111
I'm surprised there hasn't been any Reeds casting yet :(
Post a Comment