Tuesday, December 1, 2009

VICTORY!!!!!


Yeah, that's right. I finished National Novel Writing Month. I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. It's a horrible novel -- basically an Indiana Jones rip-off with a female protagonist -- but I wrote it, bitches!!!!!!

Ahem.

Well, since this little chapter of my life (heh, pun intended) is complete, I think I'll get back to this here blog. Prepare yourselves for rants and podcasts and genreal ASOIAF mayhem. I have much to say and many opinions to express. Also, I might branch out and talk about fantasy books in general and how they relate to/measure up with/surpass/fall short of/etc. George R.R. Martin's unfinished masterpiece.

Also, Game of Thrones TV show commentary and freak outs forthcoming.

And just so you know, I'm writing this post while drunk off champagne because I popped open a bottle to celebrate my NaNoWriMo victory.

1 comment:

Lea said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY (hands flailing in the air)


:D